Top-rated brushes for climbing and bouldering
Ultra durable and responsibly sourced
cleans chalk and crud off holds without damaging texture
perfect for indoor and outdoor use
- Ideal for sport climbing
- Lightweight - Heavy Duty
- Your One-Brush-Does-It-All
- Perfect for brushing smaller holds and tight spaces, ergonomic, fits neatly into brush loop on chalk bag
- Durable handle and angled brush head with over 9,000 natural boar's hair bristles
premium boar's hair climbing brush - 2 pack
- Designed specifically for bouldering
- Large, ultra-durable brush head and snap-proof handle
- Over 14,000 bristles, our brush works better and lasts longer. BACKED BY OUR LIFETIME WARRANTY!
- Secret Compartment in the handle also connects to our Switch Pro Stick-Brush, No more Sticks and Duct Tape.
- Perfect for brushing smaller holds and tight spaces
- Over 4,500 vegan bristles, entirely free of animal products
- Densely packed soft bristles clean crags without damaging the rock
- Angled brush head makes it easy to apply pressure.
By far the best brush I've used! I use my Sublime Brush everyday to help me send my projects.
The Sublime Brush has a super dense head of Boars hair and just simply feels like it's built to last. Secret stow-away climbOn Bar in the handle?? Yes. It's a killer brush.
These are some of the best brushes I've seen. Get all of them. Tom Randall and co. have got it together on this.
I especially liked the boar's hair. These fine fibers do an A+ job of removing chalk and restoring the rock's texture to optimal grippage.
I have snapped basically every single[other] climbing brush that I have ever owned at some point. I've never snapped a Sublime brush.
Brush and Packaging
because you care about the
environment and so we are